Successful Co-Parenting (SCP) Online© is an online educational class that familiarizes parents with information, skills, and techniques to minimize the negative effects of separation and divorce on children to promote positive adjustment during the divorce process. Backed by the online security of Ohio State University, SCP Online offers individuals a confidential, self-paced learning experience. A trained Extension professional will host each participant as he or she progresses through the program. These trained hosts will respond to questions as well as verify completion of the class.
Who is this course for?
People interested in learning about co-parenting.
- The adult experience of divorce and its impact on parenting
- Emotions felt by adults and children and how to manage those emotions
- Children’s developmental stages and how disputes impact children at different stages of development
- How to talk to children about divorce
- Strategies for effective co‐parenting
- Handling visitation and parenting plans
- Dealing with conflict without involving the child
- Participants need 90 minutes – 2hrs to complete the course
- A certificate of completion will be emailed to participants upon completion of the course.
- Registration is $35 per person and payable online by credit card through a secure registration site (Cvent). There are NO refunds issued for this course.